Whether you’re looking for a bring-to-work lunch idea or a quick dinner, this super easy pad thai recipe is perfect! It takes just minutes to come together and tastes incredible. It can be enjoyed hot or cold and is so satisfying!
I have a soy intolerance, so I prefer to use coconut aminos. They give the same flavour of soy sauce without the soy! You can opt to use regular soy sauce for this recipe though, if you prefer. This recipe is vegetarian/vegan and could easily be made gluten-free so it’s perfect if you are having guests for dinner with dietary restrictions too.
Easy Pad Thai
- 8 ounces spaghetti or ramen
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 lime, cut in wedges
- Cook the spaghetti or ramen according to package.
- In a small saucepan, heat the sesame oil, peanut butter, coconut aminos, and apple cider vinegar.
- Once the sauce is heated and the pasta is done, combine the two.
- Serve topped with green onions, bell pepper, and a lime wedge.
This recipe has become a fast favourite around here! Cole is not always the most adventurous eater but is always a good sport about trying something new and even he loves it. I have cooked this recipe with both ramen and spaghetti noodles. Ramen is great if you’re looking for something really quick, or if you plan on eating it up in one night. But, I find spaghetti makes the better choice when it comes to leftovers!